Black News Channel
At BNC (Black News Channel), we are the catalyst and conduit for change in this new era of journalism, rooted in truth. We are driven to tell well-informed stories that are broader, richer and more fulfilling for all.
We are a 24-hour news agency.
BNC is seeking a driven, talented, and experienced full time Motion Graphics Designer to create engaging visual content as part of our design team. The motion graphics designer is responsible for creating motion graphics for news broadcast, social media and marketing.
As a Motion Graphics Designer on the Creative Services team, you will help visualize our brand using motion design. You will closely collaborate with Graphics, Creative Director and lead junior designers to create engaging experiences that have a cohesive look and feel and integrate seamlessly into the overall BNC brand.
A successful candidate will be an effective communicator that can handle multiple projects from start to finish, while under tight and evolving deadlines. You are someone who can work independently with little supervision and collaborate with a team of producers and creatives to raise the bar with each project.
• Propose concepts with rough sketches, storyboards,
• Design and edit motion graphic pieces that strongly
communicate product goals and concepts.
• Work with key stakeholders to ensure quality of
• Produce animated graphics packages for broadcast,
social media and print.
• Deliver high-quality assets in multiple formats
depending on expected consumption.
• Work with internal and external clients while
managing complex projects.
• 3+ years of motion design experience.
• Modern and expressive motion graphics portfolio
with an understanding of, and experience in
branding, layout, color theory and typography in
• Strong Adobe After Effects skills.
• Strong Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator skills.
• Strong Typography skills.
• Good working knowledge of Cinema4D.
• Working knowledge of modern video editing,
delivery and compression techniques.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3D modeling and animation (Cinema 4D)
• Audio editing and production experience
• Illustration (Adobe illustrator)
• Design/Agency/VFX/Advertising or Studio
• Experience in Broadcast Design field a plus.
• Strong time and resource management skills.
• Meet critical deadlines under changing conditions.
• Excel in a team environment, ability to
build/maintain positive relationships through strong
Benefits may vary per position and employment status
Job Openings with Black News Channel
We currently do not have any open positions, but please check back soon.
Join our Talent Network to be considered for future opportunities at Black News Channel